7-12-18 fdl fire department responds to natural gas leak

Fond du Lac fire crews were on the scene of a natural gas leak in a residential area.   Shortly before 10am Wednesday fire crews were called to a residence at 301 Star Street, between Seventh and Eighth Streets.    A construction crew accidentally hit a gas line while drilling for new gas service.  Several residents were evacuated until the leak was repaired.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*