We think teachers are some of the best people around. Think back to a memorable time in your life and odds are a teacher had an influence on it. So again this school year, we’ll highlight an area teacher and award the winning teacher with an amazing package to one lucky teacher each month!
We’re going to spoil you rotten, so get submitting! The winning teachers receive a fantastic prize package including.
- A higher education credit that can be used toward one of Marian’s graduate programs in special education, educational technology, or at-risk and alternative education from Marian University
- Dinner for two at an area restaurant
- $100 of classroom supplies from The Chris Shafer Agency. Your local Farmers Insurance Representative.
- A radio interview with the winning teacher. Good luck to all who enter!
- Congratulations to our winners:
- October 2018: Mark Matenaer of Fond du Lac High School.
- November 2018: Amanda McCormick of Sabish Middle School.
- December 2018: Mrs. Stefanie Hinds from St. Peter’s Lutheran School .
- January 2019: Mrs. Barb Piatt-Kain from Evans Elementary
- February 2019: Mr.George Mikota from Laconia High School
- March 2019: Mrs. Gillian King from Woodworth Middle School
- April 2019: Mrs. Jodi Daniels from Oakfield High School
- May 2019: Mrs. Gretel Kiecker from St. John’s Lutheran in Lomira
- June 2019: Mr. Jason Schutte from Pier Elementary in Fond du Lac
- September 2019: Mr. Craig Marchant from Waters Elementary in Fond du Lac.
- October 2019: Mrs. Samantha Hart from Sabish and Woodworth Middle School in Fond du Lac.
- November 2019: Mrs. Madeson Lewin from the Waupun Area Junior Senior High School.