We think teachers are some of the best people around. Think back to a memorable time in your life and odds are a teacher had an influence on it. So again this school year, we’ll highlight an area teacher and award the winning teacher with an amazing package to one lucky teacher each month!
We’re going to spoil you rotten, so get submitting! The winning teachers receive a fantastic prize package including.
- A higher education credit that can be used toward one of Marian’s graduate programs in special education, educational technology, or at-risk and alternative education from Marian University
- Dinner for two at an area restaurant
- Two dozen donuts from Fishy’s Bakery
- $100 of classroom supplies from The Chris Shafer Agency. Your local Farmers Insurance Representative.
- A radio interview with the winning teacher. Good luck to all who enter!
- Congratulations to our winners: October: Mark Matenaer of Fond du Lac High School. November: Amanda McCormick of Sabish Middle School. December: Mrs. Stefanie Hinds from St. Peter’s Lutheran School